This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, is processed by us. Rules on the processing of personal data is outlined in the Data Protection Act 2018.
Who are we?
We are Vivanco UK Ltd, a UK company registered in England and Wales at 960 Capability Green, Luton, LU1 3PE (02610309). Vivanco UK Ltd is the data controller.
What kinds of personal data does Vivanco process?
When you visit our site, or buy our product, we collect personal data. The types of personal data we collect may include;
Title, Name, Billing/Delivery Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Email Addresses, Contact Details, Purchase Details, Bank Details, VAT numbers and Company Registration Numbers, and Trade Reference Contact Details
How is personal data collected?
The way we collect personal data is as follows;
Information you provide directly; This includes any information you send to us whether this be via a form on our website, through email, social media messaging or any other communication you have with us.
Information we collect automatically; We collect some technical data when you visit our site about how you navigate, what pages you click on, and which items you look at.
How do we use your personal data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely. We will only use your personal data as the law allows us to. Specifically, your personal data will be used for the following purposes;
- To fulfil any contractual obligations.
- Providing and managing your account.
- Providing and managing access to our site.
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our site.
- With your permission, for marketing purposes.
- To comply with legal obligations, i.e. financial commitments, regulatory requirements, etc.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and may be shared for the following purposes;
- With other companies within our group to facilitate our contractual obligations
- With service providers who provide IT and system administration services
- With professional advisors including accounting and financial institutions and insurers
- With government bodies that regulate processing activities
How long do we keep personal data for?
We keep your personal data for no longer that necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected the personal data for, including providing the goods you have requested or to comply with legal requirements.
As a data subject, you have the following rights;
- The right to request access to your personal data. This is known as data subject access request. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request to correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is erased where is it no longer necessary to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data directly to another data controller.
- The right to withdrawn consent at any time
You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting via email to email@example.com
Please note we may need specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and to ensure your rights to access your personal data.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Preference Cookies
- Statistical Cookies
- Marketing Cookies